Grilling ribeye steaks couldn't be easier! Add a tasty herb rub and within minutes you will have the perfect grass fed steak on your plate.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes||Cook Time: 6-8 minutes||Serves: 2-4|
|2||Western Grassfed Ribeye Steaks
(10 to 12 ounce)
|2 tbsp||Mixed fresh chopped herbs
(rosemary, thyme, & oregano)
|1 1/2 tsp||Coarse salt|
|1 tsp||Fresh ground black pepper|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
- Preheat, clean, and oil grill. Let ribeye steaks sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix together mixed fresh chopped herbs, salt, and black pepper then rub into the steak.
- Drizzle the steak with olive oil. Put the steak on the grill and cook for 3 minutes, rotate the steak 30 degrees to create crosshatching grill marks, if desired, and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn the steak over and repeat.
- Check for doneness after 6 to 8 minutes of total cooking time for medium to medium-rare.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 3-4 minutes before serving.
Pair with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
Submitted by Chef John Dallett of Western Grassfed Beef